Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Karate and playing possum

Ethan says that he he knows karate and kung fu from watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle cartoons. We just watched Scooby Doo and the Samurai sword so I guess he has been 'trained' by that as well. Here he is showing off his ninja skills. Notice that he's doing all this kicking and jumping without his braces on, and only falls once. He even squatted down a lot lower than he has in a very long time. After that he lays down to rest ie. playing possum, and I got some good tickling in. I love that laugh.

1 comment:

Carla said...

He sure has and infectious laugh!!! :-)

When he fell, it looked to me like he didn't get balanced before he kicked. His feet also look as though they roll out. What they did for my Ethan on his new AFO's was to make the outside of the foot thicker which causes his feet to be more flat on the inside. Maybe they could do that with his?? If you need a picture, let me know!!
He looks AWESOME!!!