Monday, April 23, 2007

Sunday



We all slept until after noon, then Grandma, Papa and Brandon brought us KFC. Boy was it good. Ethan had a blast playing and exploring everything he could find. He was up, active and alert for 6 hours. I think it was a personal best for him! Grandma and Papa went home, we went outside to play a while, and then we had some dinner. Three bowls of noodles and some fish later, we were ready for bed, did I mention he likes to eat. ;o) He also LOVES playing outside.

He didn’t sleep quite as well Sunday night. I laid with him and he fell asleep, a while after I got up to do a few things, he was up crying. I laid with him again and he grasped onto my hand and wouldn’t let go. So far he’s stayed in bed with me, but too close. Sunday night, he was right next to me and holding my hand. He would start to fall asleep and his hand would fall away from mine, then he would jerk awake and grab my hand again. He was pretty restless all night long. Sometime very early morning, he decided he wanted to sleep in his bed, so we walked in, kicked Baba out and he slept for a while in his bed, then woke up again and wanted back in Mama’s bed. Needless to say, Mama didn’t get much sleep.

No comments: