Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wednesday

Today was our first day with MaMa by herself getting both boys ready in the morning. It went well, who knows if it will keep going well, but it’s good for a start. A little more shopping today, we needed some bigger jammies, the size 4’s we had were a little on the snug side.
This afternoon when I told him we would go soon to get GeGe from school he led me to his room and pointed to the top bunk. I wonder if he thought Brandon was still up there. I lifted him to see the bed was empty and we would go pick him up at school. He was quite upset with me when we didn’t leave right then and go get in the van. We were walking into the school when the bell rang and Brandon came out of his classroom. Ethan squealed and Brandon ran up. Ethan gave him a big hug and had to hold big brothers hand all the way back to the van. I think Ethan likes having a big brother.

No comments: