Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday


The PT came in today and stretched his feet and ankles then got him up into the chair. He was very tired and sore after that. I watched as she stretched him, and it looked to me like he was able to flex better already. This is our loaner wheelchair that we can use as we recuperate for endurance.
Ethan got a couple of gifts today from people at Daddy's work, as well as a few email cards that had been sent to the hospital for him. I think tomorrow there will be lots more cards from what I've heard. We also had a visitor. Thanks for stopping by Julie, Jacob and Erin, and thanks for the gifts. Mom is sure excited for the doughnuts.
Tomorrow the goal is to get him up on his feet. I'm not sure how well that is going to go because he didn't sit up very much today.

No comments: