Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Still in surgery

The started around 11:15 and we just got an update just before 3pm that they are still working. He was significantly tethered. They will call us when they start to close him up and that should take about an hour to close.

I had a great visit from my friend Mary and her kiddos today to help pass the time.

Thanks Mary!!!!!

I did find out that there isn't WiFi in the ICU rooms so I might not get to update quite as often as I'd hoped, but I'll try to at least get an update out once a day.

Thanks for all your prayers.


Lisa

1 comment:

Marjorie said...

Thanks for the update. We're still praying. I hope your new NS sends a detailed report to your old NS. ugh. I'm still ticked about that guy. I'm so glad Mary was able to be with you. hugs from all of us.